Solutions for interior design students
Solutions for interior design students / for fresh graduates.
Are you an interior design student or fresh graduate? You may have following problems:
1. Lack of Experience: Most interior design students and fresh graduates will have limited design experience and may need to rely on their education and internship experiences to demonstrate their skills.
2. Limited Network: It can be difficult to find job openings and make connections to the right people without an established network of professionals in the industry.
3. Difficult Job Market: The interior design field is highly competitive, and the job market can be difficult to navigate without the right contacts and resources.
4. Low Starting Salaries: Many interior design students and graduates may find that starting salaries can be lower than expected, making it difficult to cover the costs of living and other expenses.
5. Unclear Career Path: Without a clear career path, it can be difficult to determine which job opportunities are the best fit for a given individual, and which will lead to the most job satisfaction and financial success.
Are you looking to gain the skills and confidence to take your career to the next level? If so, then I have the perfect solution for you!
I am a senior interior designer with more than 15 years of professional experience in both commercial and residential interior design. I want to help you achieve your goals by providing you with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed in the industry.
Through my one-to-one online coaching, you will learn:
How to make professional design drawings and technical details,
How to work with AutoCAD and work smartly, and
How to make furniture/joinery detail drawings.
With this knowledge, you will be able to work confidently and have the latest industry knowledge, complete your course assignments and projects, and have a better chance of getting a job with a higher salary.
So, what are you waiting for? Book this service to learn the confidence, knowledge, skills, and motivation to take your career to the next level!